Bahay Nakpil-Bautista has remained essentially unchanged for 95 years after it was rebuilt by Dr. Ariston Bautista in 1914. Prior to that, the Nakpils were already living in two houses on the same property Barbosa St. (now called A. Bautista St.).Related topics: Articles, documentary, galleries, images, nostalgia, old manila, Quiapo, slideshows
Photographs of Bahay Nakpil-Bautista taken by Jenea Nakpil Medina, a great-granddaughter of Doña Enriqueta Nakpil y Sancho and ...
The following works of art by Mark de Lange Mallari, a great-grandson of Gregoria de Jesus and Julio ...
Photographs of Bahay Nakpil-Bautista taken by Ms. Bea Caisip.
Photographs of Bahay Nakpil-Bautista taken by Boldy Nakpil Tapales, a grandson of Gregoria de Jesus and Julio Nakpil.
- Hi Medy, not to be rude by interrupting, but as i am currently tracking who my g...By Althea Nakpil on 2013-05-06 13:01:48
- Maraming salamat sa mga larawan at alaalang ito. Pinanganak ako sa Quiapo (taga-...By Fr. Pong Del Rosario on 2013-04-17 17:42:14
- Great photos! They make me wish I had lived at that time!If I could travel back ...By Floro Quibuyen on 2013-02-21 06:28:39
- Dalawang beses na akong makapunta sa Museo.Ito lang ba ang mag-iisang museo na p...By Danilo V. Donor on 2013-01-08 13:09:51
- Dear Mrs. Catalasan, The question you posted is addressed to Atty. Bonifacio ...By Bobbi Nakpil Santos-Viola on 2012-12-12 11:49:05
- Atty Gregorio Bonifacio, I just want to ask again kung paano kayo naging anak...By Eleanor Distrito Catalasan on 2012-12-02 20:10:43
- Hello Jenea. I understand you are the grerat grandaughter of Lola Teta. She is...By Medy West on 2012-09-23 23:43:51
- amazing nakpil family i proud to be nakpil........By CHRISTOPHER C. NAKPIL on 2012-03-14 20:18:39
- The best ka architect joel vivero rico! Salamat sa walang sawa mong paggabay!...By Aybe on 2012-03-01 02:25:52
- Architect Joel Vivero Rico and his projects are unparalleled.:)...By Aybe on 2012-02-17 21:38:08