Visual Artist Pioneer in the promotion and use of the “tubao” and “baybayin” in his art works. “Ginoo”. ...
Photographs of Bahay Nakpil-Bautista taken by Jenea Nakpil Medina, a great-granddaughter of Doña Enriqueta Nakpil y Sancho and ...
The following works of art by Mark de Lange Mallari, a great-grandson of Gregoria de Jesus and Julio ...
Photographs of Bahay Nakpil-Bautista taken by Ms. Bea Caisip.
Photographs of Bahay Nakpil-Bautista taken by Boldy Nakpil Tapales, a grandson of Gregoria de Jesus and Julio Nakpil.
- I failed to watch this documentary. How can I watch it? We are in the preproduct...By musicman on 2016-10-02 21:04:00
- Magandang araw po. May nakakakilala po ba sa inyo sa mga kapatid na lalaki ni Gr...By angel on 2015-05-22 18:05:45
- Editor's note: Ambeth Ocampo writes about Gregoria de Jesus in his opinion piec...By Jose Nakpil on 2015-05-16 20:24:30
- I thank Bahay Nakpil-Bautista Foundation for hosting this forum to keep the flam...By Pio A. Luistro on 2015-02-23 20:58:56
- Hi Medy, not to be rude by interrupting, but as i am currently tracking who my g...By Althea Nakpil on 2013-05-06 13:01:48
- Maraming salamat sa mga larawan at alaalang ito. Pinanganak ako sa Quiapo (taga-...By Fr. Pong Del Rosario on 2013-04-17 17:42:14
- Great photos! They make me wish I had lived at that time!If I could travel back ...By Floro Quibuyen on 2013-02-21 06:28:39
- Dalawang beses na akong makapunta sa Museo.Ito lang ba ang mag-iisang museo na p...By Danilo V. Donor on 2013-01-08 13:09:51
- Dear Mrs. Catalasan, The question you posted is addressed to Atty. Bonifacio ...By Bobbi Nakpil Santos-Viola on 2012-12-12 11:49:05
- Atty Gregorio Bonifacio, I just want to ask again kung paano kayo naging anak...By Eleanor Distrito Catalasan on 2012-12-02 20:10:43