432 Ariston Bautista St.
(formerly Barbosa St.)
Quiapo, Manila, Philippines
HOURS OF OPERATION
Saturdays only, 9:30AM to 4:30PM
On other days, and on official and declared holidays.
- Room rentals, For Functions and Events, by advance and written reservation only.
- Merchandise shop
- Please note there are No airconditioned rooms.
ACCESS AND PARKING
- Easily accessible by public transport, from Quezon Blvd. and C.M. Recto St./ F.R. Hidalgo St.
- Parking space available for limited number of cars or vans in front of the house. (Please notify us of your arrival ahead of time.)
- Please note that A. Bautista Street from F. R. Hidalgos Street is one-way and dead ends at Escaldo Street.
- Bahay Nakpil-Bautista is a 108 year old house. We regret that there are no Accessibility facilities for physically challenged pesons.
Entrance fee, 80 Pesos per person (one standard rate)
- Other fees may apply in addition to the Entrance fee (room reservations, events, video shoots, film productions, pre-nuptial shoots, etc…)